Recent Posts

Friday, 28 February 2014

A Classic Solution to a Modern Problem

Ask any woman off the street what her ‘go-to’ fashion accessory is, and I guarantee that a large portion will look to their handbags. Women and handbags go together like salt and pepper: a classic combination unlikely to be changed by time. In saying this, the modern world is a pretty harsh place… Everything is faster and more technological, and we are always looking for something to make our lives easier. So where do luxury leather handbags fit into this scenario?

The classic designs of such high-end brands as Smythson, Louis Vuitton and Chanel are effortlessly sleek and beautiful – one look at one of these can be enough to leave me swooning. However, very few luxury leather handbags on the market today cater specifically for the modern working woman. Whilst looking fashionable is important to me, so too is having accessories that are practical enough to accommodate my hectic lifestyle. It seems that few brands are willing to challenge this classic design – it is considered ‘timeless’, after all!

Or at least, that is what I had thought – until I came across luxury leather handbag by up-and-coming designer, Rosalina Nacken. Driven by her passion for bridging the perceived ‘gap’ between the masculine world of technology and the feminine world of fashion, the ‘Shelle’ bag (as below) is both functional and stylish. I love the way it effortlessly incorporates elements of this classic designer style, as well as offering practicality with its removable handle and exquisite leather tablet case. For multi-tasking women such as myself, this was perfect; the fact that it can be converted from elegant handbag to chic clutch, and simultaneously houses all my work essentials is perfect!

Rosalina Nacken ‘Shelle’ - Handbag, clutch and tablet case | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com


It seems that the classic women’s designer handbag has entered a new dimension, and I for one am excited. The Rosalina Nacken brand, representing the empowerment of women and embracing technology, is unique in its approach to handbag design. With its removable tablet case and ‘dual purpose’ nature, I love the modern twist it puts on a classic design. Travelling in style has never been easier; I for one know what will be on my next birthday gift list! Plus it's so ideal for blogging on the go in style.

A luxury handbag, clutch and tablet case all in one - who can resist! This handbag would make an absolutely lovely gift for someone, if you can bear to give it away that is! So what do you think ladies, is this not an incredibly chic way of carrying around our tablets?

Aimee xx

*Note: This post was written in collaboration with Rosalina Nacken although opinions expressed here are my own.

20 comments:

  1. My 'go-to' accessory is definitely a handbag! I love bags, I buy like 1 minimum a month. This bag is definitely ideal for bringing my tablet and blogging on the go. :)

    Lovefromtwinkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you sound like a bigger shopaholic than me! I bet you have a great collection of bags to show for it. I love my handbags too :) Yes this is a great handbag, both chic and practical.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, I don't even have a tablet but I might need it anyway! x

    www.headabovethecrowds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's a beautiful classy handbag in it's own right :)x

      Delete
  3. Love this bag, I would love to carry my tablet in this.
    Great post!

    xo Franchesca| City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous isn't it! I love the way fashion is keeping up with technology. Glad that you liked the post :)x

      Delete
  4. Great inspiration! Can't beat a classic leather bag :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true, and this one is effortlessly classic at that :) I also really love the fact that it comes with a removal tablet case to protect your devices. It's such a great handbag!

      Delete
  5. I love this bag- such a classic shape :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the classic shape too - a must-have wardrobe staple :)x

      Delete
  6. Great ideas. Most of them I would have a hard time giving away! :0)
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know! Imagine how happy you would be at receiving one of these for a gift though! :)

      Delete
  7. Love the bag! I'm just a handbag addict i need one for every occasion imaginable! Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for popping by lovely xx

      Delete
  8. That's such a nice bag! I love how classic and simple it is!
    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a timeless design isn't it :)

      Delete
  9. This colour is gorgeous. I spent ages on a Tube journey the other week staring at a girl's bag in the exact same ink blue colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour too. This is such an elegant bag.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)