Recent Posts

Saturday, 24 May 2014

Weekend Wishlist - Oh My Love


One of my favourite current fashion brands has to be Oh My Love, I simply adore the sheer variety of awesomeness on their website! Check out  some of my fave picks:

Summer Fashion | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com

Flying High Floral Chiffon Button Front Open Midi Dress £32 // The Whitepepper Pleat Pocket Midi Dress White £55
Run On Love Powdered Pink Midi Dress £42

Summer Fashion | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com
South Beach Tropical Palm Cami Crop Top £26 and matching High Waisted Floaty Shorts £32
For The Frill Of It Yellow Playsuit £39 // Bohemian Dreams Multi Zig Zag Playsuit £35

Festival Fashion | Kimonos | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com
Free Spirit Black Lace Kimono Jacket £35 // Floral Fancy Chiffon Printed Kimono £35
Gypsy Dark Floral Long Sleeve Printed Kimono £35

UK Fashion Blog | UK Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com
Double Trouble Sweetheart Black Off The Shoulder Scuba Midi Dress £38 // Twin Sister Scuba Contrast Insert Bralet £35
Raise It Up Black Paisley Embossed Mini Skort £22 and matching crop top £26

UK Fashion Blog | UK Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com

Work It Denim Light Blue Acid Wash Dungarees £45 // Work It Denim Dark Grey Frayed Dungarees £45
All White Snow Wash Denim Dungarees £45

Do you have any favourite pieces from the above? 

I also really love this studded bum bag, makes a bit of a change from the ol' handbag:
Studded bum bag | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com

Total Stud Black Bumbag £22

Bum bags are really ideal for festivals since they keep your things safe and allow you to go hands-free so that you can dance away at your leisure.

So, are you an Oh My Love fan too? I seriously love everything on their website and can totally see why Oh My Love is so popular amongst fashion bloggers.

Aimee xx

Photo credits: Images via Oh My Love

14 comments:

  1. I so want to invest in a bumbag this summer! This one is lush.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :) They're so handy! ...I know this one is so awesome! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Dungarees are so cute! I have been eyeing for kimono outers too lately :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are aren't they :) Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. so pretty and lovely collection! i'm loving the shop! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really great stuff :)

      Delete
  4. Oh very cute wishlist!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the chevron playsuit... So perfect for summer. Great picks!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab playsuits! They look perfect for when the warm weather comes along :)

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo, playsuits are so ideal for summer :) x

      Delete
  7. I'd never heard of the brand Oh My Love before but I'm definitely gonna check them out now cos the clothes you've picked here look amazing! Love how they've somehow made a bumbag cool! I suppose you can make pretty much anything instantly cooler by adding studs to it! haha!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love introducing people to new brands so happy to help! Glad that you liked my picks :) Lol that's so true about the studs!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)