Recent Posts

Thursday, 5 June 2014

New Playsuit | Quiz at House of Fraser


When it comes to shopping I love my department stores, so when I was given the opportunity to review an item of my own choice from the House of Fraser website I rather excitedly accepted the offer. All I can say is wow, talk about being spoilt for choice, there are so many nice things on that website!

It was a real tough choice and eventually I picked out this gorgeous aqua playsuit by Quiz:

Playsuit | House of Fraser | Fashion Blog | Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com
Playsuit | Summer Fashion | UK Fashion Blog | UK Fashion Blogger | www.thebellenarrative.com

Quiz Textured Cut Out Playsuit c/o House of Fraser

I chose this lovely playsuit because I thought that it would be great for summer and it's just an overall great garment really, I love the fact that it's nice and fitted and requires minimal styling. Not only is the colour absolutely gorgeous, it is bang on trend too (surely you've seen all that aqua/mint green floating about - especially on the blogosphere!). I don't actually think that I've even got anything this colour in my wardrobe so it will be nice to try something different. I also love the contrast trim and the cut out back detail, both features make the playsuit really striking.

This playsuit is actually extremely versatile as it can take you from day to night very easily, for an effortless evening look all you really need to do is add a pair of black heels and a statement necklace. The playsuit costs £24.99 which I think is a great price for such a lovely versatile garment. The only negative I have about this playsuit is that the fabric crumples up slightly at the front, just above the black waistband, but I guess it's a minor detail considering how stunning the playsuit looks when it's actually worn. I will of course of be posting some outfit pictures to show you just how lush this playsuit really is, I wish that the weather heats up again soon! Speaking of warm weather, this playsuit is definitely going in my suitcase the next time that I go on holiday!

Do you like your playsuits too? What are your thoughts on this one :)

Aimee xx

48 comments:

  1. I love the color! Such gorgeous xx
    http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely summery colour isn't it :)

      Delete
  2. So cute!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute, love it!
    Just followed you ❤️

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like it, and thank you for following :) x

      Delete
  4. I love wearing playsuits and this one is so pretty, I especially love the colour!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous garment isn't! Such a great price too :) x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous color, cutouts, & trim. An all-around knockout! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, i love the playsuit and the color is perfect :)
    xo,
    Flo
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a great summery colour :)

      Delete
  7. I've never worn this kind of playsuit, but yours is so cute. The color is perfect for summer.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I definitely had summer in mind when I picked this item out :) x

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous piece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it, I'm looking forward to wearing it!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, it's so gorge isn't it :) x

      Delete
  10. I love playsuits in general, they're so easy and you never have to worry any embarrassing gusts of wind blowing it up!

    This one is lovely :)
    31ofMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ditto to that! I'm deffo a big playsuit fan! :)

      Delete
  11. Very nice color.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love this colour! Beautiful garment, perfect for the summer. We don't tend to wear playsuits often not sure why, this one looks very comfy!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls :) Yes it's mega comfy!

      Delete
  13. I'm loving the colour and the cut is great as well!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress looks so cool! Totally love the color. (=

    xx

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's actually a playsuit :) x

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks, it's deffo a fab summery piece :) x

      Delete
  16. Great outfit! Perfect fo summer and I love the colour!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous! definitely need more playsuits for summer!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colour!

    xoxo,
    Mafalda ♥ http://bymafaldacosta.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obsessing over this colour lately! Super cute.
    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post!

    My lost post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really cute, I need to get a dress for summer!
    Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is amazing, I love
    the pockets on it and the colour is wonderful. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh, i love the colour of this playsuit! it's so bright and perfect for summer

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! really nice dress!!!
    kisses
    Duapara
    http://duapara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! i love the color and the cut out :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dress xx
    Mia
    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)