Recent Posts

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

House of Fraser SS15 Press Preview

When time allows, I really enjoy attending press days because I love getting an advance preview of what’s to come from my favourite brands and labels. So of course when I recently attended the House of Fraser SS15 press day I was naturally in my element. I took lots of pictures so check it out, get ready to get excited as the SS15 collections are amazing!!

Biba SS15

Biba's gold leather jacket – had all of us gals swooning all over it – it’s so fab-u-lous!! What's more, the arms of the jacket detach to transform it into a gilet!

 
The Biba gold leather jacket is part of their SS15 Biba Gold capsule collection and it hits the stores in March so note it down in those diaries girls!

There were several stylishly attired mannequins dotted around the showroom:





Yup, it's that amazing gold jacket by Biba again! The pink clutch bag is a bit too swoon-worthy too!

 
Linea


 
Opulent evening dresses with beautiful embellishment:

 
These paint splash jeans by Polo Ralph Lauren are so cooool:

 
Bags

There was a fantastic selection of SS15 bags on offer for us to view from brands such as Michael Kors, Radley, Furla and much more. For SS15 it's all about the brights and pastels...

Furla particularly have some really great bright colour pop styles:

 
...or if on the other hand you like your pastels then you'll love this lovely Radley number:

 
Menswear

There was also a small menswear section so I quickly popped in to have a look. Here's a quick pic for you:

 
Homeware

Lastly I had a quick look at the home. It was lots of fun and I picked up a few home decor ideas. 

...Naturally as someone who loves things from the past, I absolutely adored all the vintage-inspired styles:




 
I love this picnic basket for summer!

 
...and that concludes me little summary of the House of Fraser's SS15 Press Preview. I had a really enjoyable time looking at all the upcoming fashion and homeware. There were statement bags galore so you know that snazzy handbags and standout clutches are going to by key this spring/summer. 

I hope you enjoyed viewing the above pictures and now have some inspiration for what to put on your summer shopping lists!

What did you think of House of Fraser's SS15 collections?! Do you have your eye on any of the above?

Aimee xx

24 comments:

  1. Love that gold leather jacket and the printed trousers!! I always find it so funny seeing S/S previews in the dead of winter but it's got me excited for some sunshine :) Lovely photos xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Awesome aren't they. Lol that's what I thought when I first walked in as they had a Christmas tree in their reception! So great to have some exciting fashion to look forward to in the summer! x

      Delete
  2. Love the blue suit; very striking :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Some serious awesomeness here isn't there!

      Delete
  4. So many beautuful items and cool fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I know! I think the paint splash jeans are my favourite item :)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous collection! I love the jeans!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, they were my favourite item from the day! No problem lovely :) x

      Delete
  6. Looks like they have some very cool pieces.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such lovely clothing! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute collection and great post!

    Ana
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mannequins are one of the best dressed I have seen. I love that gold jacket. It would look great for the holidays.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. those pieces are so rad!

    http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gold leather jacket is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That gold jacket in the first picture, to die for!

    Our Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I totally adore those classy jackets with a modern touch, such lovely pictures!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, love it all! If I had the money I'd shop everything.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. when watching collection for SS I wish winter to be over... than when watchin AW I wish winter to come... hahah

    I love golden jacket! unique piece!
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looks amazing! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great collection! The gold jacket is sutunning, love it!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)