Recent Posts

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Men's Jewellery and Watches

So it's gifts for the guys today, with the emphasis being style and luxury! First up, some snazzy Emporio Armani watches and jewellery - perfect for gents who like style, luxury and designer labels:
Bottom row from L-R:


Below: A few more quick men's gift ideas for you:




Top row from L-R:


I love the Michael Kors watch! I think that the black and rose gold contrast against each other just beautifully! Michael Kors watches are so popular these days aren't they?! You can browse further styles for both gents and ladies here.

Bottom row from L-R:


...The more I look at some of the watches, the more I want them for myself! I hope that you enjoyed these Christmas gift ideas!

Aimee xx

*This post contains a sponsored link

20 comments:

  1. Ah I adore what you've picked out :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that Armani ring! My boyfriend and I have matching MK watches, hehe xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great isn't it :) Aw that's so fab!! x

      Delete
  3. Great watches! We do love the Armani Logo'd Ring though - very stylish :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd make great gifts for any man :) Awesome isn't it?! x

      Delete
  4. these are amazing watch picks! I myself love watches with rose gold faces! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rose gold on watches too! :)

      Delete
  5. That's such a helpful post!! We never know what to buy for our bros, dads or bfs!!
    Great blog

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watches are very good idea for him! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is my fav!! love it!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too, such a great design :) x

      Delete
  8. Loved all of these, thanks for sharing. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow theese watches are awesome! :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)