Recent Posts

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Wishlist | Christmas Party Wear

The Christmas party invites are starting to trickle in, and lately anyone would think that I have nothing else better to do than browse the internet for pretty party wear - especially that of the shiny sparkly sort (...well you know how much I love my sparkle and bling don't you?!).

Here are some of the latest fancies that have caught my eye recently:

Miss Selfridge

I'm in love with the sequin playsuit - I bet it's very eye-catching when worn! ...and I'm sorry but I totally need that embellished box clutch in my life!

Christmas Party Dresses Christmas party wear Christmas party outfits - Christmas sparkle - Christmas Party Wear Clothes Miss Selfridge - fashion blog - fashion blogger fashion blog - fashion blog 
Jane Norman

Jane Norman always has a really good range of evening dresses, here are some of my current favourites:

Christmas Party Dresses Christmas party wear Christmas party outfits - Christmas sparkle - Christmas Party Wear Clothes Jane Norman Jane Norman Dresses - fashion blog - fashion blogger



Topshop

I'm completely in love with these bits from Topshop! ...and yes those vinyl treggings look like a bit of a job to get in and out off, but hey you can't deny how fabulous they are!

Christmas Party Dresses Christmas party wear Christmas party outfits - Christmas sparkle - Christmas Party Wear Clothes Topshop - fashion blog - fashion blogger fashion blog - fashion blogger 



River Island

Fur, feathers and sparkles...

I'm loving' the gorgeous fur collar on this biker jacket! A great jacket to wear over a Christmas party outfit me thinks:
River Island Black faux fur collar biker jacket - River Island Christmas party wear Christmas party outfits - Christmas sparkle - Christmas Party Wear Clothes - fashion blog - fashion blogger

Black faux fur collar biker jacket

...how snazzy are these feather trim sandals?


River Island Black feather trim barely-there-sandals River Island - Christmas Party Wear- River Island shoes - fashion blog fashion blogger www.thebellenarrative.com www.thebellenarrative.com

Black feather trim barely there sandals

I also really love these black sparkly platform sandals:




Lastly - you can't go wrong with a rose gold Michael Kors watch:

Michael Kors Ladies Parker Rose Gold Chronograph Watch | Michael Kors Watches | Michael Kors Ladies watches | fashion blog | UK fashion blogger


The watch is so gorgeous isn't it?! You can browse more Michael Kors watches here.

I hope that you enjoyed these quick picks! What are you wearing for the Christmas party season? What are your faves from the above?!

Aimee xx

*This post contains sponsored links

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your picks! Sequins dress are perfect!

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I love sequins for Christmas! x

      Delete
  2. Love the jacket!
    And pretty much everything else in this post, bit especially the jacket.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great jacket isn't it, the collar is amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Miss Selfridge is my go to store when I want to find the best pieces for events! I love your selections :)

    Can't wait to see more of your upcoming posts. Have a great day, Aimee! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Miss Selfridge too :) Thank you for the lovely comment!

      I hope you have a great day too! x

      Delete
  4. Love all these pretty things!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the faux fur collar jacket. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These picks are so fun! I love the sequin playsuit and the blue maxi dress - so pretty!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! The rompers are absolutely gorgeous and that lace dress :-O! I'm such a sucker for emerald.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice wishlist! The necklace is so pretty!:)
    Happy Friday!
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)