Recent Posts

Friday, 30 January 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas | Ted Baker Regency Prim and Pampered Gift Set


Valentine's Day is just a couple of weeks away, so I thought that now would be the ideal time to bring you some gift ideas. Ted Baker's body and beauty products are so charmingly packaged that they are the ideal gift choice, and the Ted Baker Regency Prim and Pampered Gift Set is certainly no exception:






What I love most about Ted Baker beauty products is the little details - from the gorgeous rose gold zip on the bag - to the actual products themselves, which feature wonderful vintage style illustrations and beautiful rose gold lettering:

 
This travel set includes miniatures of Ted’s luxurious Body Wash, Body Spray, Body Soufflé and Hand Cream - basically everything you need to keep pampered and delectably scented whilst on the go:

Body Soufflé: The opulent Mini Body Soufflé boasts a captivating fragrance infused with rose, sandalwood and vanilla - it's truly divine!

Body Wash: Similarly gorgeous is the Ted Baker Regency Houses Mini Body Wash - blended from rose, sandalwood and a delicious twist of raspberry it leaves your skin feeling pampered all day long.

 
Body Spray: I really adore this pretty little body spray! Comprised of a romantic blend of rose, sandalwood and raspberry you will leave a gorgeous waft of fragrance wherever you go!

Hand Cream: This mini sized pamper treat is the perfect size for keeping in your handbag and thanks to the addition of sweet-smelling rose and sandalwood it smells great too! Infused with shea butter,  the hand cream is nice and moisturising - perfect for winter hands!

 
Everything in this set smells great, and of course the products look great too - they've really added a pretty splash of colour to my dressing table! Priced at just over a tenner, this set is a right little bargain that makes the nicest present. I don't blame you if you decide to snag one for yourself though ladies - it's such a handy little travel set to have on hand for an impromptu weekend getaway!

You can view more lovely Ted Baker gift sets on the Boots website here.

Aimee xx

*PR sample

21 comments:

  1. Love the look of this.
    I do like a bit of Ted Baker
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products look lovely!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks absolutely lush! I am loving the whole pastel design of the set! I love Ted Baker; I have a bag from their and its absolutely divine!

    My Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this looks and sounds lovely, what a nice gift idea! :D

    I have a new post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it is very pretty great presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the look! I just love everything that came in this set :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ted Baker products, they always look so cute, and smell amazing too!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely gift idea! I'd like to get one :)
    xx, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, these would look amazing in your guest bathroom!
    Katherine |Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all look so cute! I wish I had a boyfriend that could buy me this things haha. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging is lovely, it would be a great travel set :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the inspo. This set looks wonderful.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set - Ted Baker have such great packaging xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is such a cutie ! I really like it :)) I would love to get this for Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set looks and sounds really lovely :) I love the little travel bag and the hand cream sounds amazing :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like such a cute set! I really do love the Ted Baker gift sets, they are always packaged so adorably.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post! So cute :) I love Ted Baker too xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)