Recent Posts

Friday, 3 April 2015

USpicy 32 piece Makeup Brush Set Review


USpicy 32 piece Makeup Brush Set | Makeup Brushes | Makeup | Beauty Blogger | UK Beauty Blog 
From this month onwards, it’s set to be an eventful few months for me full of anniversary/engagement parties and of course weddings – so the USpicy 32 piece makeup brush set couldn’t have landed on my doorstep at a better time. The set consists of 32 premium quality makeup brushes which come packaged in a stylish black patent mock-croc travel pouch. The handy pouch not only protects and stores the brushes, but it also allows you to conveniently take the brushes on the go with you:


The brushes are made out of high quality synthetic bristles that are super silky so feel beautiful and soft when brushed against the skin. This makeup brush set offers a fantastic variety of brushes, and I really like how sleek and professional looking the brushes look:

makeup brushes | Fan brush | Powder brush | beauty blog | UK beauty blogger | Beauty Blogger



I particularly love the fact that you get so many different eyeshadow brushes, which come wedding season are going to be super handy:

USpicy Makeup Brush Set | Eyeshadow Brushes | Makeup Brushes | Makeup Blogger | British beauty blogger | Beauty Blogger 
As mentioned above, these are premium quality makeup brushes that have been designed for professional makeup use, but they also suitable for those new to makeup as well as anyone who just generally loves makeup. This set is priced at £39.99 including free delivery, which works out at less than £1.30 for each brush – so although the quality of the brushes is premium the price certainly isn’t!

This brush set offers excellent value for money and I still can’t get over how silky these brushes are! I actually love these brushes as much as my more pricier ones, especially because they don’t shed which is always a bonus!

USpicy Makeup Brush Set | Makeup Brushes | Makeup Blogger | British beauty blogger | Beauty Blogger 
Unlike some cheaper brushes these don’t drag on the skin, and best of all they deposit and blend product really well. In terms of quality these brushes are very similar to the Real Techniques brushes, so if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative then this set would be ideal.

As can imagine 32 makeup brushes is quite a lot of brushes, so with this set you can be sure that your makeup needs are well taken care of! You can view the set in more detail here on Amazon where it is sold.

What you do you think of this brush set? If you’re a makeup brush fiend like myself then you’ll especially love this set as there are so many different brushes to play with!!


*PR sample sent for consideration of review

32 comments:

  1. Oh wow, seems to good to be true! So many brushes, good quality and cheap? Can't be bad!
    Great review xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is such an amazing set, I can't complain! x

      Delete
  2. I have never seen these before, but they look amazing, even better than the Real techniques one which are affordable and very good quality.

    I will definitely be researching this more and adding it to my birthday list if I like them!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality is amazing, I think you'd really love them :) x

      Delete
  3. They look amazing!

    http://astadek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are - the bristles are so soft and silky :)

      Delete
  4. I love the huge variety of brushes! The design looks really nice too! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the variety too, and the design is great - very sleek! x

      Delete
  5. Great review! I use Morphe brushes but gotta check these out! Affordable and good quality are two things I love!

    XO SAMIRA
    www.stylemesamira.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I definitely recommend these!

      Delete
  6. These sound like a great set of affordable brushes! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really amazing value isn't it! x

      Delete
  7. It has everything you need for makeup! Lovely!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely feel 'well equipped' with these brushes! x

      Delete
  8. such a complete brush set!! :D

    Have a great Easter weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen these before but it seems like such an extensive set! Great review.


    G.J - A Personal Style, Beauty & Lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post baby, they look awesome =) I follow you ;)

    modabellezayrelax.blgspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. This collection looks amazing! I truly need to invest in a good set of makeup brushes. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh an exciting time ahead for you then. I invested in a bunch of Chanel brushes many moons ago and am still so happy with them. I haven't really looked anywhere else for any more. I did buy another NARS brush last year but will remember these guys in case I ever need to replace one

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have an amazing Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound so very stunning! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great makeup brushes. I'm currently looking for a new set and I'll more into these.

    Love,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many brushes, and only for £39?! They sound really good!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, cool make-up brushes you've got there, Aimee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking for new makeup brushes - in particular I wanted a range of eyeshadow ones but everywhere I've looked are quite expensive for decent ones. These are really affordable and look good! I will be checking these out.

    Miss Stylicious

    ReplyDelete
  20. I t looks like a great set! I'm going to check them out because I need brushes!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I definitely need new brushes! Thanks
    -kaja xx
    http://eyest0thesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)