Recent Posts

Friday, 19 June 2015

The Miracle Eye Gel | Cosmetics à la Carte Hydralift Energising Eye Gel


It’s been a very long time since I tried out a eyecare product which literally made me shout out "wow!!" – which is why today I’m really thrilled to tell you about something rather miraculous: Hydralift by Cosmetics à la Carte.

Cosmetics à la Cart Hydralift | Energising Eye Gel | banish under eye bags and puffiness | UK Beauty Blog







Hydralift by Cosmetics à la Cart, 30g / £45.00 | Link

Hydralift is an energising and firming supergel for the eyes that contains Vitamin B3, optical light diffusers plus a proven mix of botanicals to help increase increase lymphatic drainage, strengthen capillary action and fight the breakdown of haemoglobin and reduces dark shadows. …Right so why exactly is this product so miraculous? Well in short, this amazing eye gel fades and de-puffs under- eye-circles!!


Over the years I have tried countless different eyecare products to try and rid those pesky bags but nothing has ever worked for me except for Hydralift. Naturally I’m extremely overjoyed to finally be “bag-free” and since I’ve suffered from under-eye bags for as long as I can remember, it actually feels a little strange looking into mirror and not seeing any bags. I actually thought that I was stuck with my bags for life - it turns out that I’m not, so thank you Hydralift!!

Prior to discovering Hydralift I would often look in the mirror at my tired-looking under-eye area and just sigh. However these days, thanks to Hydralift, my under-eye area looks a zillion times more perkier: There’s zero puffiness and my dark circles have diminished significantly and look much brighter. I actually can’t believe how fresh I look! Yup this product certainly does deliver visible results!

During recent years I’ve noticed a loss of firmness and a feeling of dehydration in my under-eye area (I know – it’s called getting older!), but guess what? With repeated use of Hydralift my under-eye area now looks much smoother and plumper, and I’m pretty sure it’s down to the fact that this eye gel contains a ‘gold standard’ Hyaluronic moisturiser.

Cosmetics à la Cart Hydralift | Eye Gel | banish under eye bags and puffiness | UK Beauty Blogger Review 
The products’s light gel texture sinks into the skin right away and doesn’t make my sensitive eyes water like eye creams usually do. I’m also pleased to report that this gel is both paraben and perfume free. (Fragrance in eyecare products is actually my pet peeve – in my books fragrance has no business being anywhere near the delicate eye area, nor for that matter do icky parabens…don’t you agree?!)

As with all Cosmetics à la Carte products that I've tried, the packaging is very clean and minimalistic which I really like. The product is dispensed via a nifty silver pump:

Cosmetics à la Cart Hydralift Eye Gel | banish under eye bags and puffiness | UK Beauty Blog Review 
Pressing lightly on the pump will dispense the right amount of product each time, and you only need to use a small amount of product to reap great results - this product really is one worth investing in.

For the benefit of writing an accurate review, I tried out Hydralift for nearly a whole two months, although I actually noticed positive results almost immediately which is always great isn't it?! However I wanted to see what would happen if I stopped using Hydralift so I recently took a break, and lo and behold my bags returned! Trust me, you won't catch me going without this product again, in fact Hydralift is now one of my staple eye care products.

Bottom line – This product is an absolute must for anyone who suffers from puffiness or under-eye bags! I really love the way that this brand's products are mega effective and deliver what they say. So if you’re looking to invest in some top quality skincare, then I highly recommend Cosmetics à la Carte.

...Do you suffer from bags/puffy eyes too? What do you think of this amazing eye gel?!

Aimee xx

P.S. You can view my other Cosmetics à la Carte reviews here.


*PR Sample


25 comments:

  1. Great review! I don't suffer from puffiness, but it's good to know. Happy Saturday!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you :)
      Thanks, have a great weekend too! x

      Delete
  2. This gel sounds amazing! I'd happily try it!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it's an absolute saviour! x

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a really great product! I have such bad dark circles under my eyes that I can never seem to get rid of, so I'm always on the look out for new eye products! :) Great post!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that this product would shift them - it's amazing! x

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a great product! I don`t really mind the dark circles, you can cover them, but the puffiness is so annoying!

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dark circles used to take forever to conceal as they're quite bad, but this eye gel has helped fade them considerably so now I don't even have to spend that much time concealing them :)

      ...I know puffiness is so annoying! I'm so glad that it's now a thing of the past for me! x

      Delete
  5. This product sound amazing and remove puffiness that is a plus great review very detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I need to try this because I don't really sleep a whole lot and my eyes can get pretty bad! Great review doll :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always get much sleep either and this eye gel really helps conceal that fact!
      Glad that you enjoyed the review :) x

      Delete
  7. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I get really puffy eyes in the morning so it's great to know that this product does a great job for this! Will keep a look out for this! :D Thanks for sharing Belle!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you found an amazing product! Love the packaging on the bottle too.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, sounds great, thanks for the review. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds quite magical! I've just been resorting to under-eye concealer roller and ice cubes... this might just be a good replacement haha.
    xx, Pia
    http://www.gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great because it more or less gets to work immediately! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)