Recent Posts

Friday, 3 July 2015

Ted Baker A Touch Of Luxury Collection | Pink Beauty Bag


Ted Baker Pink Beauty Bag | Ted Baker A Touch of Luxury Collection | UK Beauty Blogger Review 
Yep summer is finally well and truly here - guess it's the perfect time for me to start sharing lots of summery beauty posts with you then! Ted Baker’s Pink Beauty Bag from the new 'A Touch of Luxury' collection is perfectly summer-appropriate so I thought that would be a good place to kick things off from:


Ted Baker Pink Beauty Bag | A Touch of Luxury Collection | Ted Baker satin vanity case




…Okay so how beautiful is the pink vanity case??!! The watercolour floral print is just divine and I love the luxurious satin fabric! The inside of the case is lined with bright neon lining, and there is plenty of room inside to house your favourite beauty products.

The three products that you get inside the case are as equally gorgeous as the pretty pink case! Being a fan of rose gold I love the hints of rose gold that appear on the vanity case and accompanying products:

Ted Baker | A Touch of Luxury Collection | Pink Beauty Bag | UK Beauty Blog 
The vanity case contains a luxurious body soufflé, body wash and body spray which entwine the soft floral notes of jasmine and neroli, whilst the base of patchouli, sandalwood and musk completes the scent:

Ted Baker Pink Body Soufflé: This opulent body soufflé smells lovely and applies easily leaving you with silky smooth skin. The high-end looking packaging is stunning and looks a real treat sat on my dressing table:

Ted Baker Pink Body Soufflé | Ted Baker A Touch of Luxury Collection | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog 
Ted Baker Pink Body Spray: “Sparkling fruity grapefruit, mandarin and mango are teamed with subtle floral notes of neroli and jasmine, while the base of patchouli, sandalwood and musk completes the scent.”

...This is an all-round gorgeous summery scent that really does smell as good as it sounds!

Ted Baker Pink Body Spray | Ted Baker A Touch of Luxury Collection | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
The lovely light fragrance of this body spray is quite long-lasting, but since the bottle is made out of plastic (as opposed to glass), you can safely pop it into your handbag for top ups on the go.

Ted Baker Pink Body Wash: “Ensure you always come up smelling of roses with Ted’s delightfully decadent body wash, guaranteed to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.”

Ted Baker Pink Body Wash | Ted Baker A Touch of Luxury Collection | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger 
This lovely pampering body wash will leave you feeling refreshed and smelling lovely. I’m in love with the pretty floral packaging which matches the print on the vanity case.

I think we can all agree that the Ted Baker Pink Beauty Bag is simply gorgeous! This is a great item to buy for yourself or to give as a gift! The Ted Baker A Touch of Luxury Collection is available to buy at Boots - view the the full collection here.

What do you think of the Ted Baker 'A Touch of Luxury' collection?

Aimee xx


*PR Sample


52 comments:

  1. The bag alone is too cute! I love a good body spray and this one sounds good! I also love that you can pop it in your bag and go :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! The bag alone is majorly pretty! x

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness the packaging is so gorgeous already I would love to try out or even just keep it on my shelf because it's so dang pretty haha.

    joycieyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is so pretty isn't it?! x

      Delete
  3. oh the packaging tho. sounds like they smell lovely too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I especially love the scent of the body spray - it's so lush :)

      Delete
  4. Very cute collection! These products sound amazing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these 3 products seem great and the bag looks so lovely!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks so beautiful! Great post!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful little bag! I used to have the spray and I loooooved it :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the packaging of these products, they look so girly, I'd love to try them!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packaging is incredible, need to try this asap! It would make a lovely gift too, thanks for the recommendation love! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This set looks beautiful! I think that it would make a lovely birthday present ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a tiny Ted Baker body spray and it is the best thing ever! I pop it into my handbag whenever I go out so I can have a fresh little spritz whenever I feel like it :) And it smells so good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! I have one of their little purse sprays too - the scent is incredible! x

      Delete
  12. Absolutely love the packaging. The body soufflé sounds lovely!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! I love Ted Baker!!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute packaging and the bag is just adorable.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. so romantic packaging, love those flowery scents
    happy week-end
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the beauty bag, Ted Baker is great! So cute and classy!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful products, love this beautiful packaging. *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't tried any Ted Baker before but this set looks gorgeous! I love the vanity case!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog! :)
    http://laceandfur.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bag is super cute <3
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/two-styles-one-fabric.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. The packaging is so gorgeous <3 I love your blog ^^

    xoxo, syarah

    Preciouzme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so kind of you :)x

      Delete
  22. i always love their stuff, this is so gorgeous!

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ugh I've been so in love with Ted Baker lately. So pretty!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  24. This collection is pretty hi doll I'm back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll - hope you had a great vacation!
      ...I'm currently away myself, but just for a few days :) x

      Delete
  25. OMG! This collection is perfection! From the bag to the bottles - everything is just perfect! I love it!

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!
      I actually wish that that the gorgeous vanity case had a little handle so that I could take it out and about with me! x

      Delete
  26. Amazing products.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Replies
    1. It really is :) Ted Baker's collection are always on point! x

      Delete
  28. Love the packaging! I've never tried anything from Ted Baker, so I probably should now, ha!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. so feminine, romantic and darling!!! :D love that packaging!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  30. adorable! I love sets like this, reminds me of christmas presents my mum gets me :D

    Charlotte Harvs | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a wonderful box of products!!!
    Great review and pics :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. So nice! I love Ted Baker!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ted Baker never fails, just with the packaging alone I'm already in love !!!

    <3,
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post,love it!
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Looks so luxurious. Great buy. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post and amazing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Looks like a great products! The packaging look beautiful!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this! The packaging is so cute
    lifeoflblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)