Recent Posts

Monday, 17 August 2015

DermaGlo Skin Health Drink


DermaGlo Beauty Drink | TheBelleNarrative Beauty Blog | Beauty Blog 
I have recently been trialing out a 12-day course of DermaGlo, an anti-aging Beauty Drink. Prior to starting the course I was told that a daily shot of DermaGlo is all that’s needed for renewing skin, reducing fine lines and improving the skin’s appearance in just four weeks.

So how is all of this achieved? DermaGlo contains marine collagen, which targets the skin's dermis and areas affected by ageing and is 1.5 times more effective than other types of collagen, giving vibrancy to the skin's appearance. The drink also contains hyaluronic acid - which I'm sure many of you know is a powerful supplement for skin rejuvenation, hence it's ability to improve the elasticity and fluidity of the skin.

DermaGlo Skin Health Drink | Anti-aging Beauty Drink 
“Drink your Skin Beautiful. Minimise the appearance of expression lines with DermaGlo Skin Health Drink, an anti-aging beauty product which stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, improving its firmness & elasticity.”

Since I’m about to reach the end of my 12-day trial I thought I would share my findings with you - especially since I have experienced really great results from these beauty drinks:

My skin is smoother, my complexion is brighter and more even-toned, and on the whole my face just looks fresh and healthy! There also seems to be a slight diminishing of fine lines and my skin definitely looks and feels more hydrated - not bad results ey?! I have actually tried a similar beauty drink in the past which did wonders for my skin too, so prior to trying DermaGlo I had already anticipated some form of positive outcome - I just never knew that the results would be this great! Then again when you think about it, a generous dose of marine collagen coupled with hyaluronic acid (I love this wonder ingredient!) is a pretty awesome combination, so it makes sense that the skin would respond so positively.

All in all, these drinks are just full of goodness - in addition to marine collagen and hyaluronic acid, they also contain:

- Vitamins A, B, D, E and K to reduce tiredness, fatigue and strengthen hair and nails.
- Minerals Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium to support the immune system and protect and boost the appearance of the skin.

I’m really impressed with these wonderful short-term results and can’t help but wonder how fabulous the results would be if I consumed the drink over a longer period of time. DermaGlo actually say that for best results the drink should be consumed for a consecutive 4-week period and then continued for 8 weeks for longer lasting results.

DermaGlo | Anti-aging Beauty Drink 
I really like the idea of taking care of my skin from within, and given the fact that these drinks are brimming with beneficial ingredients for the skin (they are also low in calories) they are perfect for getting the job done!

I also loved how nicely packaged the drinks came:


The box helped keep things nice and tidy and meant that I didn't have to worry about losing the individual little drink bottles in the midst of my overflowing kitchen cupboards!

DermaGlo 12-day course | DermaGlo | Anti-aging Beauty Drink 
All in all, I’m really pleased at how effective these drinks are, and I really couldn’t think of a more effortless means of achieving great-looking skin! These beauty drinks would be particularly handy for when you have a special occasion coming up such as a wedding.

DermaGlo is available to purchase at www.revital.co.uk here.


Aimee xx


*PR Sample


33 comments:

  1. Great post!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my mum was looking for a collagen drink that wasnt so expensive like some out there. Will share this with her :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post, I never heard before about that kind of product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That drink sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post xo
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This healthy skin drink sounds really interesting.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very great product
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I findit such a great idea, it is a good alternative to the usual masks!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds so cool! I love the idea of marine collagen! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post my dear! thank you for sharing such an important and interesting information :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, sounds good!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool! This seems like such a great product, I'd love to test it out! I've never heard of it before but it sounds awesome. Great review!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This product sounds interesting, good to know that it made your skin more hydrated :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds really great. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an interesting post!
    Josie xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never try this
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I don't think I've ever heard of a beauty drink. Then again they say coconut water is exceptional for your skin...

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this sounds really great! I never heard of this where I am from though x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds great!! Really nice post :)
    www.stripesandots.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds interesting. I've never thought of trying something like this before but it certainly sounds intriguing.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. oohh.. didn't know you can drink something like that for nicer skin!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad you got great results from this drink!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. interesting post :-) )

    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds promising! I do believe that skin beauty is both an inside and outside job. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. These drinks are working for you. It looks like something I would try out in the near future.
    With Love, Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow what great results! I had no idea these existed! Thanks for sharing

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow that is interesting. I didn't even know these sorts of products existed.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these healthy drinks, dear! I think I need some too :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great item! Love the post!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really amazing this product. Thanks for your review!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)