Recent Posts

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Balance Me | Skincare Essentials for Radiant Skin


The four skincare products below from Balance Me are some of my favourites for prolonging a radiant glow post-summer - essential now that the warmer weather season is now drawing to a close!

Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm

I’ve been a cream cleanser girl for over a decade, but ever since discovering Balance Me’s Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (the first ever cleansing balm that I tried!) I’m now firmly a “balm” girl. But why the sudden change you ask? What’s so wondrous about this cleansing balm?! Well it’s very simple, this cleansing balm effortlessly melts away every single trace of makeup leaving me with soft clean skin – and when I say “clean” I mean squeaky clean!! Plus as a regular natural product user I also really like the fact that this balm is 100% natural.

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm | Balance Me | natural skincare products | UK Beauty Blogger


Another really great thing about this balm is that it contains fine oat powder to exfoliate leaving you with a bright, smooth, radiant complexion. I also really like the fact that this balm doesn’t irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry and tight, and I can already foresee this cleanser being a real savior in the winter.

This is an oil-based cleansing balm so in comparison to a cream cleanser it is obviously a lot richer, so a little definitely goes a long way with this balm. However the real beauty of Balance Me’s Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm is that it works for a range of skin types: For normal and dry skin the balm is deeply cleansing and nourishing, whilst for oily skin it is balancing. I actually have combination skin so get to reap all of these wonderful benefits and perhaps that’s why I love this cleansing balm so much.

If you are after a cleansing balm that is free of chemical nasties and leaves you with soft, smooth skin then look no further than Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm!

Radiance Face Oil

I absolutely adore facial oils for achieving and maintaining beautiful glowing skin, and will only ever go near one that’s 100% natural, thus Balance Me’s Radiance Face Oil fits the bill perfectly. This one product delivers myriad skincare benefits: It nourishes, softens, plumps, brightens and hydrates - yes this single oil does all of these things! If you have never used a facial oil before then you’re really missing a trick here as they work wonders for your skin!

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil | Balance Me | natural skincare products | UK Beauty Blog

In terms of amazing all-round effectiveness, Radiance Face Oil is actually a fantastic facial oil to go for: It contains eight carefully selected oil extracts which combine to work wonders transforming even the most dullest, dehydrated skin into a radiant, dewy, glowing complexion. Plus if you’re worried about minimising the signs of ageing then you’re in luck as this oil works a treat in keeping the skin plump, and it also calms down redness leaving you with a nice even skin tone. So yes this oil is somewhat of a skincare hero, and it is little wonder that it is a multi-award winner, Beauty Editor favourite and best-selling facial oil. What more can I say, you need this face oil in your life!

Moisture Rich Face Cream

Asides from using a face oil, one of the best things that you can do for your skin is to use a good moisturiser. One of my personal favourites is Moisture Rich Face Cream by Balance Me:
This deeply hydrating moisturising cream is bursting with anti-oxidants, essential oils and organic shea butter to plump, lift and smooth – so if you are after a face cream that protects the skin against daily wear and tear then this moisturiser is the one. It can be used day and night, and is particularly great for use in the mornings since it has a 'slip' finish so creates the perfect base for make-up application. It is actually Balance Me’s best selling moisturiser and I can totally see why: I love the way that it nourishes, softens and plumps my skin up and leaves me with a radiant, glowing complexion!

The rich creamy consistency of the moisturiser is a real treat for the skin - especially when I'm having a drier skin day, and I still can’t get over the fabulous anti-ageing properties it imparts. I really really love how plump my skin is lately and it is all thanks to Moisture Rich Face Cream. The skin plumping aspect alone is enough for me to buy this moisturiser over and over again!

Radiance Face Mask

Balance Me’s Radiance Face Mask is described as an “award-winning, 5-minute miracle mask that rejuvenates and brightens dull, lifeless skin in an instant” – and I couldn’t think of a better way of putting it! This face mask is just the perfect ‘pick me up’ for the skin for those days when your complexion is looking tired and lack-lustre. It is also a great mask for combatting dry skin since it is deeply nourishing and contains ground walnut spheres which gently slough away dead skin cells to encourage cell renewal.

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask | Balance Me | natural skincare products | UK Beauty Blog



I’m a massive fan of multi-tasking skin care products and if you’re the same then you’ll love the fact that Radiance Face Mask is a triple-action treatment mask: It deeply cleanses, exfoliates and brightens the skin all in one go! Overall this mask it’s a real must-have for maintaining clear, soft, bright skin. It is a fantastic product to incorporate into your weekly beauty routine - but as mentioned above it also serves as an instant ‘pick me up’ for when you want to perk up your complexion in a jiffy!

I hope you enjoyed hearing about some of my favourite beauty essentials for radiant skin - they are all highly recommended!

Aimee x


*PR Samples


51 comments:

  1. Looks like a great brand. I wanna try the radiance face mask! Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's such a fabulous face mask! x

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to start taking care of my skin better! Love this post!

    Mimosas and Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm glad that you liked the post :)
      These products make it so easy to achieve great skin - love them! x

      Delete
  3. Impressive review Miss! These products look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting beauty products.We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and beautiful pictures! xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post hun! These products look amazing, I need to try them out!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never used any Balance Me products but these all sound fab. I love the look of the Radiance Oil especially!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so divine - you should try it! x

      Delete
  9. you sold me on this oil! Sounds like what I am missing in my skincare routine!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it - I could never live without a good quality facial oil such as this one! x

      Delete
  10. Loving coming here to see new brands! These sound great!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!!
      Balance Me are a great brand - highly recommended! x

      Delete
  11. I've never heard about this brand... your review is perfect and I really like it :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing products!!
    Kiss
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great review!!!! I like these products!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have a great week too :) x

      Delete
  14. I think I have a mini of the face balm, excited to try it now!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good review!
    http://modadarapunzel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am lovin' everything that makes skin radiant because like you i also want to preserve my summer glow :) thanks for this :D




    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo - especially now that the weather's starting to get chillier :) and pleasure hun x

      Delete
  17. radiance skin oil sounds like something my skin could use. Thank you for presenting all of these radiant skin essentials. Have a great day!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so luxurious - my skin loves it!
      Pleasure my dear, thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  18. Fantastic reviews

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great and detailed review, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely & my pleasure - thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  20. These sound like great products, I want to try the radiance oil!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This balance me from Radiant sounds like great line, I really like this face balm :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never tried a face balm before- this post has made me want to though :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you've got some lovely products there. Good pick, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Never heard about this brand, but the mask looks interesting!

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything looks amazing! and they're cruelty free!! I'd love to try something from them soon! <3

    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. These products sound amazing! I didn't know the brand but now I'm curious :)

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like great products! I want to try the mask! Have a fun day!

    xo, Bry

    Top.of.The.World.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never used facial oils ! I really want to try it :) Have a lovely day. xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Replies
    1. They certainly are - one of the finest for natural products :)

      Delete
  30. I haven't spotted this brand before but I love the sound of the balm and the mask! Where can you buy them from?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of places :) Check here: https://www.balanceme.co.uk/stockists
      xx

      Delete
  31. love it

    http://lookforpau.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  32. really want to try this! x

    http://www.iamnicrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)