Recent Posts

Friday, 16 October 2015

Bagsy Beauty | My Autumn Makeup Favourites


 
Ever since new British beauty brand Bagsy launched back in the summer, their products have become a staple feature in my makeup bag. I’m a great fan of Bagsy’s makeup since the textures are so lush and the colour-payoff is just fantastic. Plus everything has been designed to be perfectly portable, so their products are all handbag friendly (hence the “Bagsy” brand name I assume).


 
When I first blogged about (and fell in love with!) the brand back in the summer (see my post here), I remember saying to myself: This makeup is gorgeous, it’s a shame that it is only available online. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could browse and buy their products in-store? Well guess what?? …As of this month you can now buy Bagsy at selected Debenhams stores – fab isn’t it?!

If you haven't tried anything from Bagsy yet and are seeking some inspiration, take a look at some of my favourite autumn makeup shades:


This yummy lip balm is flavoured and tinted raspberry. It glides on the lips imparting a sheer wash of colour, whilst the nourishing formula of sunflower oil, shea butter, castor oil and beeswax keep my lips feeling super-soft all day. I’ve loved it since I first received it in the summer, however now that it has started to get nippier I’ve been reaching out for it more and more to keep my lips nourished and protected from the cold weather.


 
….and yes the Paul & Joe-esque packaging is super pretty!



 
I love everything about Bagsy’s ‘Wow Lips’ lip chubbies: I mean they are a lip gloss in pencil form – what’s not to love?! This creamy lip chubby (the texture is divine!) is super pigmented and gives you a lovely semi-gloss finish. This burnt red/brick red shade is ideal for autumn and I know that I’ll be wearing it lots!


If you are more of a gloss person then for autumn you’ll love Lip Velvet in Spinning Plates:


 
These leave a nice matte finish and unlike some other matte lip products, Lip Velvet is non-drying and feels all lovely and velvety on the lips. I actually love wearing this matte-finish liquid lipstick purely for how comfortable it is to wear - and of course for the fabulous mauve colour. Spinning Plates is another great shade for those of you looking to update your makeup for autumn.


This was my first time trying one of Bagsy’s ‘Beautiful Eyes’ cream eyeshadow pencils – and I have to say they’re amazing! The gorgeous texture is soft and creamy (I told you that Bagsy’s products have the most divine textures!) so the product simply glides on and can be blended with your fingers really easily. Once on, the colour will stay put for hours and best of all it doesn’t crease!



 
I have the shade Caffeine Fix which is perfect for achieving a quick smoky eye effortlessly! I also really like how versatile these pencils are – you can use them on your entire eyelid or to line just your lashes.

There is even a sharpener included too which is handy:

 
…such gorgeous products! If you can’t make it to a store then you can find Bagsy online at debenhams.com here.

 
Have you updated your makeup bag for autumn yet?!
What do you think of these pretty products?!

Aimee x


17 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous packaging, I really want to try these products just because the shades look outstanding and everything is so aesthetically pleasing! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sort of updated it, but not much to be honest. These look rather fab, I have never tried any of their products but now I totally should, especially the lip products....how amazing does the "chubby" aka crayon look?!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have to have a closer look at these in Debenhams, Bagsy seem to have a great variety of products available!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the chubby stick :) Such a beautiful colour! x

    closingwinter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not blame you for making bagsy a must have in your makeup bag. Their packaging is so chic and pretty the shade of the makeup outstanding. Have a great weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look really beautiful, the shades are amazing.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the packaging! Thanks for sharing this... would love to try this brand! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely products...great to hear they are available online as well!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely makeup! I love fall makeup the darker colors and so fun!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don´t know this brand, but the products looks interesting. I love the colours and packaging!:)
    Happy weekend!
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cream eyeshadow stick looks gorgeous. I've heard a lot about this brand - can't wait to try some of their products! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review!!! Love your blog!
    Have a lovely day :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow I love it the Lip Velvet in Spinning Plates and wow thepackaging is so lovely
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I've never actually heard of bagsy before but I love the look of that lip colour, so pretty!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the packaging on this new-to-me brand! thanks for the intro and info!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So in love with the lip shades! I love natural and rosy lip colours that just add a bit of your colour to your face for the everyday :)

    talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)