Recent Posts

Saturday, 10 October 2015

#BLFW | Bloggers Fashion Week


Nosh Drinks | Nosh Super Brekkie | The Belle Narrative Blog | Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog 
Last month I headed down to Bloggers Fashion Week organised by The Bloggers Hangout. The event was held at OXO2 - the event space located within London’s iconic OXO Tower. I have to admit that the first thing that I did when I got inside the venue was to stare out the window and admire the views across the river Thames and the City:

(...excuse the camera phone picture!)

BLFW | OXO2 | OXO Tower London | London Blogger Event


(...this pictures has just reminded me that, before entering the venue we stood outside watching the cute seagulls playing in the river! We could have stood there for ages, and almost did! There are some parts of London that I'll always love!)

The event itself was a great place to mingle with other bloggers and there were many fab brands for us to meet. Here is a roundup of my favourite brands, who were all really friendly and a pleasure to meet:

Timeless Truth Sheet Masks: I really enjoyed learning all about their innovative facial sheet masks containing rich active ingredients. I was kindly given a mask to try which I will be blogging about very soon. Sheet masks seem to be quite the beauty rage lately, and as beauty junkie I am especially excited for my first sheet mask experience!

Timeless Truth Sheet Masks | The Belle Narrative | UK Beauty Blog 
Magnitone London: I have seen rave reviews of the Magnitone facial cleansing brushes appear on countless beauty blogs so am every really looking forward to trying one for myself:

Magnitone London BLFW | Bloggers Fashion Week 
Below: I was kindly gifted the Magnitone London Barefaced! Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush - so expect a blog review!

Magnitone London Barefaced! Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush | The Belle Narrative | UK Beauty Blog 
Boadicea the Victorious: The luxury independent fragrance house’s fragrances really appealed to me since they try and use as many natural components as possible – good to know for anyone who like me, is sometimes sensitive to synthetic fragrances.

…plus look how fancy the bottles are:

Boadicea the Victorious Luxury Perfume | The Belle Narrative | UK Blogger 
The two samples that I was given smell gorgeous – I’m in love!!

Boadicea the Victorious Luxury Perfume | The Belle Narrative | UK Blogger
Boadicea the Victorious Luxury Perfume 
I’m also looking forward to trying the below goodies from luxury Swiss skincare brand Valmont, and high-end Italian perfumery brand Il Profvmo (both brands belong to the same company). I am particularly curious to try the two samples from Valmont’s Expert of Light collection as they are meant to illuminate and brighten the complexion – who doesn’t want radiant skin ey?!

Valmont Expert of Light collection | Il Profvmo Voile Blanche Eau de Parfum | The Belle Narrative | UK Blogger

My favourite brand of all was Miglio Designer Jewellery – I didn’t manage to get the lady’s name but she was the loveliest ever! There was quite a long queue of bloggers waiting to meet her, so bless her for remaining smiley and bubbly whilst she greeted blogger after blogger. Not only super friendly, Miglio were also extremely generous in their gifting to bloggers. I love the two items that I was given:

This leather and black stone combo necklace is fab:

Miglio Designer Jewellery | The Belle Narrative | UK Blogger






…and I know that you’re all going to love these pretty drop earrings:

Miglio Designer Jewellery | earrings | The Belle Narrative | UK Blogger 
When I got home I also discovered the brand’s beautiful brochure in the event goody bag. It’s so stunning! The brochure showcases the brand’s new collection, which is lovingly “inspired by the wonder and beauty of India” – you can view it online here.

A few fab bits from the event goody bag:

I love the red lip gloss and nude nail varnish from Barry M. The nail polish is such a gorgeous nude shade - perfect for Autumn! Lastly how fabulous are the rose gold press-on nails by Elegant Touch:

Barry M Lip Boss lip gloss | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint | Elegant Touch Nails  
I had a really enjoyable time at Bloggers Fashion Week when I attended last year, and I had a similarly lovely time again this year! I personally found it to be a nice relaxed experience, especially as it wasn’t too overcrowded/busy at all. Once again it was a pleasure chatting to old and new faces, and big thanks to Danielle for the nice warm welcome upon arrival - and of course for organising such a great event!

Aimee xx

16 comments:

  1. So many cute picks! Thanks for sharing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome event with amazing items you share here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful event, and how many beautiful gifts you had ! Love them !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post my dear, so inspiring!! love it :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Those fragrance bottles are beautiful!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Magnitone London is a Clarisonic dupe? Looks interesting... :) have a nice Monday !

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace is so pretty! Hope you had lots of fun, looks like a great event! :) and I agree, there is so much to see in London!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time, those earrings are so pretty!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this sounds like an amazing event wow! So many cool products you showed especially the masks! Oh my gosh, they are soo cool! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Like your blog: your posts very interesting and inspiring! And your photos are beautiful!
    I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that looks like a blast!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed that event because of work! :( i really hope to make it for the next one, lovely post!
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)