Recent Posts

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Current Hair Favourites | Ojon & KMS California


Ojon shampoo and conditioner | KMS California | UK beauty blog | hair products for dry hair

Hi lovelies I thought I would quickly share some of my current hair favourites with you today. First up a recent discovery:

Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner

I was out of shampoo and conditioner recently so borrowed my sister's Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. Now do note that this duo is actually designed to be used for fine, limp, flat hair, and being a gal with thick hair I have neither of these concerns. However this shampoo and conditioner worked a treat for making my hair feel soft and smooth so I was left thinking: Do you know what, I would actually use these again!

My hair, which is naturally on the dry side was definitely softer and smoother after using this duo, but I think that this is largely down to the conditioner. It was actually my favourite of the two products as it's such a nice creamy conditioner which instantly untangled my hair and made it feel all luscious and soft!

My sister, who has finer/thinner hair than me (so is the correct hair type for this range) really loves this shampoo and conditioner. She uses both products regularly and her hair is always soft and shiny. Plus her normally flat hair definitely seems to have more volume - which I thought I would mention for the benefit of anyone wanting to know about the volumising aspects of this duo.

Sine I have thick hair lack of volume isn't really a problem for me, but from what I've seen from my sister's hair, the Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner really have helped her achieve volume.

...From the picture below - you can clearly see how much the conditioner especially is loved by my sister, given the almost half empty bottle!!

Ojon Volume Advance | Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner | Beauty Blog Review | Ojon




KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry

I tend to curl my hair a lot with my curling wand, and as you know, heated appliances can be really damaging on the hair. Actually before I discovered KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry I would always sigh at my dry damaged ends, however this holy grail heat protectant spray has changed everything!

Dry damaged ends are now a thing of the past for me as this spray magically transforms my dead ends into soft silky hair. Seriously, I'm not joking - my hair has never looked or felt so good! The conditioning properties of this spray work a treat to make my hair feel amazingly soft - and post blow-dry I can never stop touching my hair!! I can't ever imagine not using this spray - bet I'll go through gallons of the stuff!

As you can imagine, this spray is a regular hair favourite of mine and is possibly the best heat protectant ever - well it's certainly the best that I've ever used!! If you're looking for a heat protectant which conditions your hair and adds a bit of shine then you need this spray in your life - especially if your hair like mine is dry/damaged from heated appliances and bleach/colouring.

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry | heat protectant spray | heat protectant for hair


(available to purchase widely online)

Although I love this product for its heat protectant and conditioning properties alone, it is actually chiefly designed to speed up blow-drying time - by up to 50% in fact! So as you can see KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry is an all round winner really!

I hoped you enjoyed hearing about my current hair favourites!

What are your faves from the above? // Have you tried any any of these products too?!

Aimee xx


22 comments:

  1. I've tried only one product from Ojon and I absolutely love it! This combo sounds really lovely! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great duo - the conditioner is particularly my favourite of the two :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Ojon before! It sounds lovely though! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic brand - you're sure to love their products! x

      Delete
  3. ohhh I love weddings :D

    Wish you had a pic of your hair, I've never used any of these products.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so crap at getting pictures of myself. I'll definitely get some taken as y'all need to see how amazing this hair tool is! xx

      Delete
  4. I had try ojon shampoo and oul is a great products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´ve never tried these products, but they look interesting!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've got some lovely products there. Lovely picks, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of Ojon before. Though I would love to try this. Love hearing new brands :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. The KMS products sounds like exactly what I need, my ends are so dry!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. I have never heard of this brand before, tho. Sounds like something I would love to try out.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for sharing your hair secrets with us. I always struggle with achieving the perfect curls and I'm sure with your help and suggestions I will do better.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard about Ojon, but sounds like great brand, I love trying out new products to hair, so I have to check it if this brand is available in my country :D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Ojon products!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might give a try to Ojon products, I've never heard about this brand before. Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never tried any of these products, but they look great :)

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try the volumizing products, they sound promising :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the post! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    Www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love KMS products so I'm going to be adding this one to my list of things to try.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)