As a beauty junkie I love nothing more than discovering new brands and trying out new products. Recently I got to try a selection of products from FOY:
“FOY – Fountain of Youth skincare was originally developed to provide post-operative treatment for patients undergoing surgery and non-invasive, aesthetic procedures. The formulations were developed to provide patients with products that would allow them to prolong the results of their treatment at home. Clients found their skin to be renewed, smooth, supple and radiant – it was clear there was an opportunity for a wider clientele to benefit.
FOY has now advanced into a range of eight salon skincare products created in collaboration with professional aestheticians, perfected by scientists and tested by dermatologists.”
Here’s a little look at the products that I have been trying out:
FOY Moisturising Day Cream
This intensive day cream provides the skin with long-lasting hydration. It absorbs into the skin quickly and and nourishes and protects the skin throughout the day. The best thing about this moisturiser for me personally is that it contains some really great skincare ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid – holds and retains water in our skin’s dermis. Improves skins firmness by increasing collagen synthesis. Smoothes, softens and helps to reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles.
- Shea butter – rich in vitamins A,E,F which are highly nourishing, conditioning and protecting.
- Jojoba – composition resembles the skin’s own sebum. Balances skin’s natural oil production and has powerful moisturising capabilities.
FOY Moisturising Day Cream also serves as a great base for your make-up, so is indeed a nice little functional skincare product.
FOY Rejuvenating Night Cream
This rejuvenating night cream fights the signs of ageing while you sleep. It is a rich “advanced-performance” moisturiser that regenerates the skin for a youthful appearance.
The night cream provides the skin with intense hydration and helps improve the skins texture and elasticity. It is packed full of beneficial anti-aging ingredients such as:
- Ginseng Root, Gotu-Cola and Symphytum – which work together to fight against the signs of ageing by improving skin density, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and restoring skin’s suppleness and vitality.
Carnosine – a nature-identical, anti-ageing peptide that stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Retinyl Palmitate – visibly improves the appearance of mature skin, softens and regenerates.
- Vitamin E – neutralizes free radicals and helps prevent premature skin ageing.
FOY Double Action Anti-Cellulite Gel
This is a “high-performance body shaping gel” which helps to reduce the “orange peel” appearance of cellulite. It fights the formation of “trapped fat” below the skin’s surface tightening skin and improving its texture.
FOY Double Action Anti-Cellulite Gel contains the following key ingredients:
- Caffeine – targets fat and activates micro-circulation to naturally tighten and firm the appearance of the skin.
- Gotu Kola – boosts circulation and blood flow to increase skin’s suppleness and hydration.
I haven't had the chance to test out the long-term effects of this gel, but it does sound very promising. I'm lucky in that cellulite isn't really a concern for me at the moment, however the tightening/firming aspects of this product sound fab - anything that makes me looked more toned is always a winner!
FOY Absolute Nectar Massage Oil
This massage oil features a blend of nutritive natural oils (avocado, jojoba and olive oil) to nourish and protect the skin. It not only serves to moisturise and nourish the skin, but it also restores skin elasticity and softness. The oil itself is very light and fluid in consistency and is quickly absorbed into the skin. Again, this product is something that I need to test out properly over time, however I love the fact that it contains such nourishing natural oils.
I hope you enjoyed hearing about FOY skincare. The brand’s products are brimming with high quality advanced active ingredients, and my use of the day and night creams has so far resulted in a more brighter, hydrated-looking complexion. I will definitely keep on using these products – especially with the Christmas party season fast approaching when all us ladies want to look our best!
I also really like the nice smart packaging:
Find FOY online at http://foy.global.
What do you think of these products?