Recent Posts

Monday, 19 October 2015

Pampering Beauty Essentials


Whenever I manage to get some free time to myself (which at times can feel like a rarity!) I like to indulge in a good old spot of pampering! In fact today I wanted to share some of my current favourite pamper essentials with you:

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream | Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash | The Belle Narrative Beauty Blog 
…now that the cold autumn weather is kicking in, lately I cannot be without my favourite body care essentials from Balance Me’s Rose Otto range:


Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash

Hands up those of you who like to start off their day with a pampering warm shower. Well Balance Me’s Rose Otto Body Wash is the very definition of pampering! Divinely scented with mood-lifting rose oils, this luxurious body wash soothes and softens the skin in the jiffy. What's more it is sulphate-free, making it the ideal body wash for sensitive/allergy prone skins like mine who cannot tolerate harsh chemicals.

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash | The Belle Narrative Beauty Blog


This award-winning shower gel is not only deeply moisturising, but it serves to lift my mood due to the beautiful rose scent – I can’t imagine starting my day without it! I also adore the matching body cream which I use after the body wash to complement:

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream | The Belle Narrative Beauty Blog


Just like the Rose Otto Body Wash, Balance Me’s luxuriously creamy Rose Otto Body Cream is a pampering delight for my sensitive skin. Blended with anti-oxidant Arctic cloudberry, rosehip and violet and lotus flower extracts, it is deeply smoothing and richly hydrating. Again it smells divine and is deeply moisturising leaving the skin feeling all soft and lovely - I am just a massive fan of this indulgent (and again, award-winning) body moisturiser!

...and for a bit of facial pampering I recently discovered:

Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask

Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask | Facial sheet mask

'Sheet masks' are presently having their moment in the beauty world, and recently I was excited to finally try my first ever sheet facial sheet mask - Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask:

A replenishing and hydrating mask which helps lock in moisture and plump out the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, soft and radiant.

Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask | The Belle Narrative Beauty Blog


The Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask is actually a sheet mask with a difference since it is elasticated and has special ear hooks which hook over the ear. The ear hooks ensure that the mask fits perfectly and stays firmly in place. The benefit of this is that you are free to walk around without the worry of the mask slipping off – great for us busy ladies who like to multitask!

Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask | ear hook design

Secondly, the elasticity of the mask pulling upwards creates slight pressure, which means that the mask is forced to absorb the serum. This was my first time trying out such a mask, and I have to say that I find these types of cutting edge beauty treatments very fascinating!

The mask is made out of a soft stretchable cloth which is soaked in serum and is perfectly comfortable to wear. When I removed my mask after the recommended 20 minutes my face felt more plump and hydrated and was also soft and radiant looking. I was certainly impressed with this mask and definitely recommend it for those seeking a quick and effortless means of perking up their complexion. Due to the plumping and hydration aspect, I think that this mask is particularly well suited to dry or mature skin types.

I hope that you enjoyed hearing about these pampering beauty essentials - they're all lovely "feel-good" products so I highly recommend them!

...Do you enjoy a spot of pampering too?!

Aimee x


29 comments:

  1. Love a bit of pampering! I haven't tried a sheet mask yet either but this one sounds lovely and hydrating!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesnt love a bit of pampering? :) I have never tried these products but they sound nice. I so desperately need to take care of my skin a lot better :O

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask sounds impressive, I'd love to try this out!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty and the mask is definitely a pampering thing. I love face masks.
    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need a pampering day! These essentials are very interesting. Thanks for sharing =)

    xoxo,
    Maribel
    http://www.roseblushandredlips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sheet mask sounds so good and damn they thought of ear hooks... LEGENDS!!!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mask sounds incredible; with technology these days, it's amazing what beauty scientists whip out for products, huh? Lovely review!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a bit of pampering. I have never tried any of these products or others from this brand.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to give this products a try...that mask in particular seems great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet these all smell amazing! The mask looks interesting. I have a similar one but I can't stop laughing when I look in the mirror haha. It's terrifying

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the scent of rose so these are right up my street! And that mask sounds fascinating! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are very beautiful <3 I love masks too ! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pampering too! Your selection of products sounds nice!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mask sounds interesting! I love pamper products :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the kind of masks that loop around the ears, enabling me to work around the house at the same time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have only used a couple of the stretch-over-the-ears masks. i love them and do them weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all sound really good, I'd love to try them!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the smell of roses and these products interest me so much, would love to try !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pampering myself, lol. Would love to try these.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, great products!! they all sound fabulous :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. The orchid extract replenishing mask sounds brilliant, especially due to the elasticity creating pressure and forcing the skin to absorb more serum - great! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. perfect for a pamper night x
    http://londonstagraam.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)