Recent Posts

Friday, 28 October 2016

Review | Magnitone London Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush


Facial cleansing brushes have been all the rage for quite a while now. One particularly brand that has received much praise in the beauty blogging world is Magnitone London.

Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush Review | Magnitone Barefaced | Beauty Blogger Review

  
However, prior to trying out one of their brushes I was giving the hype around facial cleansing brushes a wide berth. The reason being that I had tried a similar brush from another brand in the past and the harsh bristles had irritated my skin. So when I attended an event and was given a demo of  one of the Magnitone London brushes, I was expecting the same result. Yet when the lady demonstrated the brush on the back of my hand, instead of feeling scratchy, I was surprised to find that the bristles actually felt gentle on my skin. ...Plus the device had left a nice finish to my skin, as the back of my (normally quite wrinkly lol) hand actually looked like it had been airbrushed!

So after that I was sold really, and when I was kindly gifted my very own Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush, I could not wait to put it to use. Now before I reveal my experience of the Magnitone London Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush, here’s a bit of background info on the device:

What is the Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush…and what exactly does it do?

“Firm and tighten your complexion with the Magnitone London BareFaced Vibra-Sonic™ Daily Cleansing Brush, a powerful tool that delivers a deep pore-cleansing action for radiant, refined skin. Effectively exfoliates the skin's surface to eliminate excess oil, dead skin cells, dirt and impurities, whilst improving the absorption of moisturising and skincare products to take the 'dare' out of going bare.”

Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush Review | Magnitone Barefaced | Beauty BlogMagnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush (£70.00) | Link

This facial cleansing brush utilises the company’s trademarked “Vibra-Sonic” technology which is: “A combination of sonic oscillations + pulsed vibrations to deep-cleanse, massage and tone your skin at the same time, just like a mini workout.” So yes in a nutshell, this fab beauty gadget deep cleanses the skin by literally vibrating dirt and impurities out of your pores!

…and that’s the reason why this brush is able to give you a deeper cleanse than any manual method ever could.

The image below details how you use the device:

Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush Review | Magnitone Barefaced | Beauty Blog 
There are two modes - Daily Cleanse mode to remove dirt and impurities, and PulseLift toning mode which tones the face by giving it a mini-workout, thus helping to make your skin firmer.

There is also an inbuilt timer which eliminates the worry of over-cleansing the same area of the face. Basically the brush beebs after 20 seconds to alert you to move on to the next area of the face. Then after 1 min the device simply turns off by itself – pretty clever ey?!

My experience of the Magnitone Barefaced cleansing brush
Right, now that we’ve covered the basics and some background, let me inform you of my personal experiences with this device:

I’m not going to beat around the bush, so am just going to come out and say that I have experienced some pretty fab results from this device: It gives me brighter, clearer skin, makes the skin glow, and also makes my face feel more plump and firm! …all these results can be experienced in the short space of just a week! Obviously the results get better the longer you use the brush for and you’ll have a brighter, healthier looking complexion within weeks. Another great thing is that after using the device, the skin feels all lovely and refreshed and you can feel that it has been cleansed really thoroughly.

…so yes this fab gadget exceeded all of my expectations, and now I can truly see why this is an award-winning, and much-raved-about device!

When you take the lid of the box this is what you are presented with:

Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush | Magnitone Barefaced | UK Beauty Blogger
Your Magnitone Barefaced VibraSonic Face Brush comes with a: ‘Active Clean’ brush head,
instructions, wireless USB Travel Charger, splash-proof travel bag and 12 Month Warranty.

I love the fact that as soon as you take the lid of the box you are presented with an easy-to-follow guide on how to use the device – you’re basically told all about the device in a mere glance. I also really like that the brush comes with a protective cap (as pictured above), which protects the brush head against damage whilst you are inserting or removing it. It also keeps the brush head clean when the brush is not in use.

Additional thoughts and experiences:

I don’t really have any big negatives about this device as it definitely 100% delivers what it says it does. The only slight downside is that the device has a USB charger, thus you can only charge it if you have access to a USB port - which of course might not be convenient/accessible for all. Still since the device preforms so fabulously and is just an overall quality product, this is not a deal breaker for me. ...plus the actual charger itself is magnetic so just 'clinks' on to the brush - very cool!

Secondly, I've discovered that I can only use the device 2-3 times a week as opposed to daily, otherwise my skin starts to feel a bit sore/irritated. The bristles on the brush head that came with the device definitely are soft so not everyone will have this issue. I know that the only reason that I experience this is due to my skin being on the slightly sensitive side.

Later on I discovered that you can buy different brush heads for your device…and luckily for us sensitive skin types there is actually a special brush head (see here) that has softer, lighter bristles so is meant to be more gentler. Obviously I need to get these ASAP!

I love the pretty pink colour!


Final thoughts
…So after putting this device to the test thoroughly, I couldn’t praise it enough really! I can truly see why it is an award-winner and much-raved-about product!

I am at that age where I'm starting to find that I have to work harder to keep my skin looking bright and radiant - well luckily for me the Magnitone Barefaced certainly helps with that! So overall I must conclude that this is a really amazing beauty gadget! I’ve owned this device for quite a fair while now and have become so accustomed to the “good-skin” benefits that it offers me that I often forget that this one single gadget preforms a multitude of different functions: I mean this one humble beauty tool: Deep cleanses, exfoliates and tones the skin – amazing isn’t it?!

My Magnitone Barefaced brush definitely 100% delivers what it says it does – and I really applaud the technology behind the device…there are just so many features/aspects of this tool that REALLY REALLY impress me!!

In a nutshell I would describe the Magnitone as being a quick and easy route to a smooth, bright, glowing complexion!

Aimee xx


*PR sample

14 comments:

  1. fantastic machine
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a promising product. Might have to try it out when I get the chance :D

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of this has me interested already! lovely post x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried one of these brushes before but it sounds lovely!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is indeed a wonderful product. A must have.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of checking this out! thanks for the review post <3

    marisa
    http://summersnackies.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/update-update-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, thanks for sharing. I'm your new GFC follower # 356 ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks pretty and sounds interesting, I've been looking into getting one of these! Might try it out soon :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to get one of these!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)